Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: AV Snow Day  (Read 5143 times)

AV Xterra

• 4wd Pts: 7
AV Snow Day
« on: December 17, 2008, 08:54:24 PM »
I got to 4WD my way home from work today here in the Antelope Valley. At least 5" of the stuff across the valley floor.  I've also had 5 tree branches snap but so far they haven't taken out anything. Well not if you don't count my neighbor's phone line that is.
I eat other peoples food.  It's a sickness.

Oz

• 4wd Pts: 14
  • Cybernetic organism; living tissue over metal
Re: AV Snow Day
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2008, 09:52:37 PM »
I got to 4WD my way home from work today here in the Antelope Valley. At least 5" of the stuff across the valley floor.  I've also had 5 tree branches snap but so far they haven't taken out anything. Well not if you don't count my neighbor's phone line that is.

Picts or it didn't happen :)

Soylent Yellow

• BOD
  • 4wd Pts: 5254
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2008, 06:30:08 AM »

Dan has dial-up internets.  It would take weeks for him to upload pics.
I'd rather be happy than right any day.

AV Xterra

• 4wd Pts: 7
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2008, 08:13:35 PM »

I'll work on it
I eat other peoples food.  It's a sickness.