Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Hello from the Foothills of La Crescenta, CA (La Crescenta Valley)  (Read 3649 times)

JOHNNY 5

• 4wd Pts: 0
    • 2012 Xterra Pro-4X
Hey All!

Looking forward to learning and hopefully contributing to the SCCX community as well.

A little about me...   I'm originally from Long Beach, but moved to the Valley area(s) way back in 96 to be closer to work. Got married and started a small family just about 8 years ago. I'm a Computer Geek by trade and a Geek Dad for life.  Fairly new to the Nissan Xterra platform, having been a Toyota guy for so many years. Into camping, hiking trails, overland and basically spending time and travelling with my family.

About my rig... 2012 Xterra Pro-4X in Brilliant Silver, new to me as of Fall 2016. Since then I have installed a few mods (but have sooo many more to go! LOL!).
Mods installed so far:  Shrockworks Rock Sliders, Shrockworks Rear Bumper with tire carrier, Garvin Wilderness Drop-in Roof Rack, ARB 2000 Awning w/FourTreks Mounts, CB and HAM radios
To be installed very soon: DEAVER rear leaf springs... to beef up the rear cargo weight capacity
Future mods (hopefully): Suspension upgrade possibly with a 2" lift from Nisstec, and maybe an RTT if I can spare the extra cash

Anyways, looking forward to meeting up with other members from this community someday soon.

Have a great day!  :)

-John   

knightrider

• Administrator
  • 4wd Pts: 227
    • 2016 Pro4x
Howdy Johnny,  Welcome to the club, not a club.

Sounds like you will fit in just fine and are off to a good start with your X.  Hope to see you and the fam out on the trails and in camp. 

Sidenote: We need some runs, so if you have any in mind, post it up and some people might wanna join in if you're interested in some company.
Jordan - K6XTE
2012 Knight Armor Xterra Pro-4X - Sold :(
2016 GunMetal Frontier Pro-4X with AT Summit

FrankB

Welcome.

EJsarus

• 4wd Pts: 52
    • 5th gen T4R
Welcome from Whittier!

beedee

Welcome John, I'm from Long Beach, great town!

xxSVxx

• 4wd Pts: 10093
  • Something inspiring, witty and funny goes here
    • 2010 BAMF version
Welcome from San Clemente......post up some pix when you get a chance!!!