Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: New to the group and Xterras  (Read 8014 times)

GreenGoon

• 4wd Pts: 38
    • SAS'd 2000 X
Re: New to the group and Xterras
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2014, 03:59:39 AM »
Thanks everyone for the welcome...

Insofar as the mods, it's not so much that they're more expensive than the Jeep's, but damn, they're hard to find.  I guess I got spoiled by what's available for Jeeps, but, heck, even in the Jeep world, the Cherokee was 2nd fiddle to what was available for the Wranglers. So it just means that I'm going to have to work harder at it, that's all... ;)

That is one tough thing about Xterras. There are only 15 years worth of experimenting with Xterras compared to decades worth of people playing with various Jeeps. The computer systems of the new Xterras don't make modifications any easier. One nice thing is that the stuff that is on the market for us works and comes from companies that stand by their products.

WE6DGR

cterlizzi

• 4wd Pts: 0
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2014, 06:02:46 AM »
That is one tough thing about Xterras. There are only 15 years worth of experimenting with Xterras compared to decades worth of people playing with various Jeeps. The computer systems of the new Xterras don't make modifications any easier. One nice thing is that the stuff that is on the market for us works and comes from companies that stand by their products.

Good point about the time interval.  Hadn't thought about it that way.

DannyX

• 4wd Pts: 23
  • "LIKE" Me on Facebook.
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2014, 07:41:08 AM »
Thanks everyone for the welcome...

Insofar as the mods, it's not so much that they're more expensive than the Jeep's, but damn, they're hard to find.  I guess I got spoiled by what's available for Jeeps, but, heck, even in the Jeep world, the Cherokee was 2nd fiddle to what was available for the Wranglers. So it just means that I'm going to have to work harder at it, that's all... ;)

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

I can help you out with anything you need Sir!!
I own xterraPerformance.com and I try to help all the socal guys that I can. CHeck out the site and let me know if you ever need anything! PM, email..or phone any time!
Welcome to the club!
"LIKE" Me on Facebook.

xxSVxx

• 4wd Pts: 10093
  • Something inspiring, witty and funny goes here
    • 2010 BAMF version
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2014, 09:11:28 AM »
I can help you out with anything you need Sir!!
I own xterraPerformance.com and I try to help all the socal guys that I can. CHeck out the site and let me know if you ever need anything! PM, email..or phone any time!
Welcome to the club!

He's not kidding....this guy goes above and beyond to help the local guys out.....

Welcome!!