Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Sabre-Tooth Tigers & Sloths & Gomphotherium, Oh My !  (Read 21174 times)

FrankB

Re: Sabre-Tooth Tigers & Sloths & Gomphotherium, Oh My !
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2009, 10:57:31 PM »
This trail couldn't be any easier and would just be perfect for the light off-road break-in for your transfer case.

Now how about a "repeat" of the same mini-xcursion again this weekend Frank?  ;D

Sorry, Heather and I are driving to Phoenix on Saturday to see her mother. We'll be back Sunday evening.  The good news, though, is that I get to go spend some time at the Cabela's store. (Don't get me wrong, I do like Heather's mother, and will go see her as well.)

Turns out I do have Monday off if anyone wants to go then. Heather has to work.

XterracerX

• 4wd Pts: 17
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2009, 11:07:26 PM »
Cabelas? Lucky! That's the closest one to us right? I remembered when I was ordering something and the lady mentioned about a store pick-up... in Arizona!

Travel well and be safe on the road Frank! I'll let you know about Monday if we have the day off...
Hope for the best. Prepare for the worst!

rvilla19c

• 4wd Pts: 0
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2009, 01:15:19 PM »
Cabelas is fun.  I've never been to the store, but I order a lot of gun cases and accessories from them. I like them better than Bass Pro.  Have fun Frank.