Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: 5% off at Courtesyparts.com / Xterraparts.com  (Read 6423 times)

XterracerX

• 4wd Pts: 17
5% off at Courtesyparts.com / Xterraparts.com
« on: March 12, 2009, 03:11:52 PM »
Just in time for the dreaded timing belt change or any other maintenance issues you may have...

==========================

Here you go.

You can take 5% off your purchase of genuine NISSAN parts from our online catalog at CourtesyParts.com starting Friday March 13th through Friday March 27th when you use the promo code: xterra5. This will work for the first and second generation Xterra only.

promo code: xterra5

The parts you purchase from our online catalog are new genuine NISSAN parts with a full factory warranty good at all franchised NISSAN dealers coast-to-coast. The catalog includes all parts that came with your vehicle from the factory. You are able to research, check availability, check price, and buy anytime.

===============================================

OK, we have activated the promo code, xterra5, so you will not have to wait until Friday to submit your order.

Conundrum said: ...I would recommend that short hose that goes from the t-stat housing to the crossover pipe. I bought some other hose with the same I.D. and cut off what I needed to repair mine

>>We have added the hose in the related items area below the timing belt kit.

Please tell your friends with Xterras that may not visit this forum. We appreciate what the Xterra community has done for us.

Thanks, Steve
Hope for the best. Prepare for the worst!