Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Forum > SCCX Welcome Center

a different kind of off roading...

(1/3) > >>

ilovemud:
well guys im sorry to say but im deploying soon. very soon. and while im gone im giving my x to my little sister who happens to be a brand new driver. so im fairly certain that by the time i get back it will be in even worse shape than ever. but good news is there is a lot of new off roading to be done in a military humvee ;D .  well ladies and gents i appreciate all the fun times we had and all the help i received for my x. (from pretty much everyone). i will see you all when i get back.

Goldfish:
We've never met, but I want to say have a safe trip and Thank you for protecting our country.

Paul:
Be careful over there. Send your sister out on a run and we'll make sure your truck comes back in pieces in one piece.

Thanks for your service.

onewaysoldier:

--- Quote from: Paul on July 24, 2009, 12:57:33 PM ---...we'll make sure your truck comes back in pieces in one piece.

--- End quote ---

That's awesome :-)

ultrapc40:
Hey I will help keep your X running.  Just tell your sister to email or text me if there are issues with the X.

Stay safe buddy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page