Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Need a good Stealership.  (Read 3992 times)

Fowl Language

• 4wd Pts: 0
Need a good Stealership.
« on: October 13, 2009, 05:46:19 PM »
So, I've got myself a dilemma.  If any of you have popped into thenewx's general discussion forum (woes), my X is definitely sick and has been for awhile.  I've been taking it to Performance Nissan out in Duarte since I got it and had a really good experience the first couple times. 

Now, however, I'm really getting sick of the runaround they've been giving me and just how flat-out dismissive they've recently become.

To sum this all up in one nice little package: where do y'all head to when your x is feelin' blue?

Bobby B.

• BOD
  • 4wd Pts: 17
Re: Need a good Stealership.
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 05:53:42 PM »
I've taken my X to the dealership in Huntington Beach with good results.  Have had them flush the trans a few times and they did my timing belt replacement.

When i first got the X, I took it to have the supercharger replaced under warranty.  I went to the Long Beach dealership in Signal Hill.  While that work has held up, I wouldn't necessarily go back there.
I like sammiches.  And bacon.  Sammiches with bacon.  And chips.  Lots of chips.

ultrapc40

• 4wd Pts: 47
  • Name is Phil
    • 2002 Nissan Frontier
Re: Need a good Stealership.
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 06:04:41 AM »
is your PVC valve sticking?  It could explain the rough idle