Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: JULY 25th  (Read 5677 times)

kerncountybase

• 4wd Pts: 0
JULY 25th
« on: July 24, 2010, 09:01:45 PM »
Hey it's still JULY and if you're looking something to fill the excursion calendar, here it is! Tomorrow is my birthday and I'll be offroading out here. Want some high desert dirt? I'm just outside Edwards AFB on the 14fwy right by Mojave Spaceport. I have a 7 year-old who gets really lonely out here on 5 acres, so got kids? got a dog? bring 'em......   Got guns? bring 'em too, there's a well known "shooting range" out here only locals know about. Bring anything you want to shoot at. I've seen all kinds out here.

Wanna see ancient native indian rock art? Known mostly by locals, These are actually pictographs (painted on rock) which are quite rare in the desert, most are petroglyphs (carved in rock.) So, here is the meeting spot: 3460 Dawn Rd, Rosamond, CA 93560 (Dawn rd exit off the 14fwy & got west for about a mile until you see a house with a big antenna on the left. Look for my 14ft trampoline in the driveway.) Meeting time has not been established yet, call my cell phone (714)269-0496, I'll be home if not, I planned on being at Hurricane Harbor at Magic Mtn.  See you there. Bring something to get wet in........
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 09:03:18 PM by kerncountybase »