Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: AZXC Info!  (Read 7778 times)

11Pro4X

AZXC Info!
« on: January 20, 2013, 09:27:57 AM »
SCCX has always been a great friend to AZXC so we wanted to say THANK YOU!

This thread we will post the latest information from AZXC so here goes!

We had an awesome turnout for our first meeting of 2013! Lots of trucks showed up and a lot got accomplished during the MOD day. 

We have a new logo! Thanks to our member Rev who has won a free supporting membership. AZXC is growing in 2013 and we are in the process of printing the new stickers for our supporting members!  If you have not become a supporting member, you better hurry.  The new logo is up on the website www.azxterraclub.com

We would like to thank all of our sponsors for 2013, Boulder Nissan, Hunter OffRoad, Nisstec Lifts, Raingler Nets, Rigid Industries, Rock Auto, XT Fabrication, Xoskel and Warn.  As many of you know we have a lot of stuff to give away from our sponsors and will be doing so throughout the year to our supporting members. Congratulations to Thefatmike for winning the Raingler raffle today!

Our next meeting is scheduled for February 16, 2013.  We are going to be going to Tucson for a weekend camping trip. Details will be posted up on our forum.

One last thing, welcome to all the new members of AZXC.  When you guys and gals get a chance post up a build thread we all want to see what you are rolling around town in. We are well over 200 members and continue to grow as each day goes by.  It

SuperSlideStyle

• 4wd Pts: 19994
  • Are we ready? Not really but here we go!
    • 2013 Nissan Xterra PRO-4X
Re: AZXC Info!
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 10:31:34 AM »
Very cool since we often see several AZXC members join us on our more eastern Xcursions.
2013 Xterra Pro4X 6 spd
2022 Acura MDX SH-AWD

Ghost65

• Old-Schooler
  • 4wd Pts: -476
    • 2019 Ready Mix Taco
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2013, 01:17:29 PM »
Very cool. 

Thanks to Marcin/11Pro4x for coordinating more inter-club efforts.
KD6DCI

Once again, I must state for the record: We are not a club, we are enablers for your addiction.

11Pro4X

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2013, 02:07:42 PM »
Very cool. 

Thanks to Marcin/11Pro4x for coordinating more inter-club efforts.

John I honestly cant take credit you are the one that had the previous AZXC banners printed and it was a gift from SCCX to AZXC.  So you are the man!

BikersCage

• 4wd Pts: 4
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2013, 02:14:05 PM »
Marcin, I have browsed your build on thenewx many times.  My wife loves your dog we are looking at getting one once we leave the retarded restrictions of base housing.

Love how you guys set up some of those trail sections!

11Pro4X

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2013, 02:54:01 PM »
Marcin, I have browsed your build on thenewx many times.  My wife loves your dog we are looking at getting one once we leave the retarded restrictions of base housing.

Love how you guys set up some of those trail sections!

Thanks man!  Its constantly changing.

As for a Doberman, if its your first dog, I will caution you away from a Doberman.  They are a ton of work, and a lot of expenses when they are a puppies.  From proper ear cropping (Tracon's ears cost me $800 bucks and I would not just take him to any vet to get them done.  Ear cropping is an art!) to how rambunctious they are!  They are in the top ten of the smartest breeds and top ten of the best guard dogs.  They require a lot of work.  Tracon is too smart for his own good.  Also know that dobermans kinda imprint only on one person in the house as the dominant one and they will be loyal to that person no matter what.  I am partial to Dobies since my grandfather breed them in Europe and I grew up around them.  As many times as Tracon has pissed me off or done something he shouldn't have the good stuff makes up for his mistakes.  If you have any questions about Dobermans let me know I am very versed on the breed.

Thanks for checking out AZXC!  

SuperSlideStyle

• 4wd Pts: 19994
  • Are we ready? Not really but here we go!
    • 2013 Nissan Xterra PRO-4X
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2013, 09:27:59 AM »
Good karma to to you both!  ;-)
2013 Xterra Pro4X 6 spd
2022 Acura MDX SH-AWD

11Pro4X

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2013, 05:48:50 PM »
We have finalized some of the events for the upcoming months!  We have some amazing stuff going on through April.  2013 is shaping up to be the best year we have had in a long time!   Check out the new logo the membership voted in as well.  Special thanks again to Rev for designing this logo.

It

11Pro4X

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2013, 07:18:09 PM »
Rotopax just joined AZXC!  If you need another reason to join AZXC there you go!

Check out www.azxterraclub.com/links for all the sponsors of AZXC!

11Pro4X

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2013, 06:45:08 PM »
Want to order AZXC swag?  Check out this link!

AZXC T-Shirts

11Pro4X

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2013, 06:15:19 PM »
AZXC 2013 is going to be the year!  We are growing faster than ever before.  January 2013 is a record breaking month.  We are smashing all the other records of hits and posts to our website and forum.  Thank you to all the supporting members and supporting vendors for all your help and participation.

Need some AZXC swag? Well, our new logo stickers have shipped out!  If you want a new sticker you have to become a supporting member of AZXC.  We are also in the process of putting together a T-shirt/Hooded Sweatshirt order with the new logo and cool design on the back.  Check that out on the forum, and a special thank you to Rev who is quickly becoming the AZXC designer.

Don

11Pro4X

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2013, 09:11:23 AM »
Got AZXC Gear?

Check out www.azxterraclub.com/AZXCGear

Ghost65

• Old-Schooler
  • 4wd Pts: -476
    • 2019 Ready Mix Taco
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2013, 05:04:34 PM »
I bought a shirt...every cool kid has one.  8)
KD6DCI

Once again, I must state for the record: We are not a club, we are enablers for your addiction.

11Pro4X

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2013, 12:01:48 AM »
Not just shirts we have lots of stuff.  Linky at the bottom!

Need a H2O bottle check these out!

These are great for the truck, on the trails or at the camp site! Help prevent the waste of plastic bottles!  Tread Lightly!!!!

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z451/2011Pro4X/azxcwaterbottles_zps1417c264.jpg
AZXC Info!

Order at www.azxterraclub.com/AZXCGear

xxSVxx

• 4wd Pts: 10093
  • Something inspiring, witty and funny goes here
    • 2010 BAMF version
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2013, 10:17:55 AM »
(insert Breslin sticker request here)