Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Who Dis?  (Read 3450 times)

Adam12SD

• 4wd Pts: 1
Who Dis?
« on: April 24, 2019, 10:37:08 PM »
Anyone else sometimes try and park near another X owner for shits n giggles? I don't see them too often, and when I do it's usually the first gens and owners that don't necessarily look like they use their X accordingly.

I've heard of Jeep owners having the "Jeep wave" amongst themselves. It'd be kinda neat to have some way of acknowledging other X owners. Lol.

Came out of Santee Costco the other day (went in for milk and eggs and came out with a couple months worth of freezer food) and found this pretty Pro4X kissing my fairleads. Looked stockish with street shoes but that blue sure is pretty neat.

Gunslinger2N

• 4wd Pts: 5
  • semel iterumque referebant eos ad contritionem!!!!
    • 2014 Pro-4X
Re: Who Dis?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2019, 10:06:03 PM »
 I have been seeing more and more Xs over the last few months. I have also noticed that there are 4 silver Xs (All different trims) at my work now... Its crazy.

My Boss says I do the "Hey Bro" look and nod at other Xs as we pass them... Makes me laugh.
Gunslinger2N / KM6WOC

Adam12SD

• 4wd Pts: 1
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2019, 10:07:58 PM »
I have been seeing more and more Xs over the last few months. I have also noticed that there are 4 silver Xs (All different trims) at my work now... Its crazy.

My Boss says I do the "Hey Bro" look and nod at other Xs as we pass them... Makes me laugh.
Haha. I find myself pointing them out when my Son is riding with me in the X. He's a bit of an enthusiast for them as well.

fourxfunk

• 4wd Pts: 14
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2019, 08:31:01 PM »
I'm doing my best to raise some enthusiasts over here too. The other day my daughter yells, "Dad look,  it's a green one.. those are rare!"  She's six!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 08:33:05 PM by fourxfunk »

Syberia

• 4wd Pts: 2
    • 2005 Off Road
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2019, 10:31:35 AM »
I do, especially if it's another yellow X.  We see them around here all the time, especially first gens. 

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

x4dblduty

• 4wd Pts: 2
    • 2006 Off Road Granite
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2019, 09:05:37 AM »
I make sure to nod n smile, makes them apprec what ‘rarity’ they have ;)