Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Forum > SCCX General Discussion

What have you done for your Rig lately.

(1/357) > >>

Toro:
I'll kick this one off.

What have you done for your Rig lately.

Dropped in a new Radiator, un-did the trans bypass and Fab'ed up a couple of brackets for Trans cooler fan. Should be running cool on the rocks.

s14slide:
Broke my motor mounts at Cleghorn, which manage to disengage my intake tube from the back of the maf when I put some torque to it.   

Lava:

--- Quote from: s14slide on September 30, 2012, 09:23:39 PM ---Broke my motor mounts at Cleghorn, which manage to disengage my intake tube from the back of the maf when I put some torque to it.   

--- End quote ---

Glad the trail side fix wasn't to bad to get you up and running. Sounds like we need to have a MOD day to get that mount replaced ???

RockinX:

--- Quote from: s14slide on September 30, 2012, 09:23:39 PM ---Broke my motor mounts at Cleghorn, which manage to disengage my intake tube from the back of the maf when I put some torque to it.   

--- End quote ---
You may want to check out the heavy duty motor mounts at ruggedrocks.  Heavy Duty Motor Mounts  I think Bobby B runs them and I have a set that I haven't yet installed.  It will make it a little bit harder for you to break them next time.   ;)

Toro:

--- End quote ---

I can weld that up for you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page