Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Question  (Read 14025 times)

chad

• 4wd Pts: 2
Question
« on: September 25, 2008, 10:16:58 AM »
Since we have a new web site does these meen i can no longer
get one of of those cool sccx stikers for my bump?
Hey don't get me wrong or anything, I have been in the outdoors but... is it always this dusty????

Soylent Yellow

• BOD
  • 4wd Pts: 5254
Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 07:42:49 PM »
We should be going back to the original url or whatever of www.sccx.com as soon as the new official site and server are set up.  This site is temporarily set up for your convenience.  So to answer your question, the stickers are still available.
I'd rather be happy than right any day.

chad

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 09:14:43 PM »
Cool How do I get one
Hey don't get me wrong or anything, I have been in the outdoors but... is it always this dusty????

Soylent Yellow

• BOD
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2008, 09:27:38 PM »
I think FrankB has them.  I'll check.

chad

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2008, 10:10:30 PM »
thanks

FrankB

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2008, 06:46:42 PM »
Actually I think we are out of stickers right now, but we'll work on getting some more.

I do have some t-shirts and sweat shirts still available.

AV Xterra

• 4wd Pts: 7
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2008, 08:28:33 AM »
Just so I'm clear on this, this is a temporary site set-up until the "real" site is up and running?
I eat other peoples food.  It's a sickness.

Soylent Yellow

• BOD
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2008, 01:08:24 PM »
Just so I'm clear on this, this is a temporary site set-up until the "real" site is up and running?

I believe this will be the new site but it may move to a different server and get the original url (sccxterra.com).  Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Aperion

• Old-Schooler
  • 4wd Pts: 12
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2008, 11:05:18 AM »

I believe this will be the new site but it may move to a different server and get the original url (sccxterra.com).  Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
The URL is temporary, hopefully the site (forums and wiki) is not. so when we get the URL stuff fixed when you type in www.sccxterra.com you'll get the same forum and wiki/homepage

AV Xterra

• 4wd Pts: 7
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2008, 06:55:12 AM »

The URL is temporary, hopefully the site (forums and wiki) is not. so when we get the URL stuff fixed when you type in www.sccxterra.com you'll get the same forum and wiki/homepage
Thanks Chris. I just didn't want to spend a lot of time hanging around here if we were just going to be moving again.
I eat other peoples food.  It's a sickness.

Aperion

• Old-Schooler
  • 4wd Pts: 12
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2008, 10:54:48 AM »

Thanks Chris. I just didn't want to spend a lot of time hanging around here if we were just going to be moving again.
I don't want to ptu that much effort into getting thing setup if it's just going to get thrown away either.

chad

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2008, 09:21:03 PM »
any word on the new stickers

jefenger

• 4wd Pts: 0
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2008, 04:37:38 PM »
Could we get a picture of what the sweaters look like?

FrankB

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2008, 05:55:45 PM »
Could we get a picture of what the sweaters look like?

We're still working on a new batch of stickers.

As for the sweatshirts, they are cotton hooded ones, heavy weight, with the club logo on the back. They are $25.00 each.  I'll try to get a count posted of what sizes we have left soon, but in the meantime if you want one just send me a PM with what size and I'll let you know if I've got it.  I'm pretty sure we have only L & XL in the sweatshirts and smaller sizes in the t-shirts ($10.00 short sleeve and $14.00 long sleeve.)

I'll look for a picture too.