Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Pismo - Feb 6 to 8  (Read 12983 times)

ultrapc40

• 4wd Pts: 47
  • Name is Phil
    • 2002 Nissan Frontier
Pismo - Feb 6 to 8
« on: January 23, 2009, 10:23:46 AM »
Hi

A few of my friends and I are going to head up to Pismo in Feb.  Just want to send an invite out to you.  If you are interested, let me know.

Cheers,
Spencer

sturndog

• 4wd Pts: 9
Re: Pismo - Feb 6 to 8
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 12:04:04 AM »
I am interested, should be fun .

ultrapc40

• Name is Phil
    • 2002 Nissan Frontier
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 02:42:17 PM »
sweet John.  Do you want to camp or motel it?

ultrapc40

• Name is Phil
    • 2002 Nissan Frontier
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 09:08:02 AM »
John, I just got my camping pass for overnight stay.  I am planning to camp for now.  I hope my girlfriend is up for not showering for 2 days hahahaha

xperienced

• 4wd Pts: 0
  • Glamis wall ride- all stock
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 11:28:17 AM »
Pismo sounds like fun.  I'll see if I can make it.

ultrapc40

• Name is Phil
    • 2002 Nissan Frontier
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2009, 02:36:11 PM »
well including you and John we will have a group of 5 for sure.  One person is 50/50.

Here is my tentative: leave friday afternoon around 2:30, get near Pismo by dinner time, set up camp. Go to "the girls" for dinner.  Bonfire, wheel, sleep.

Saturday morning, either camp cook or ihop for breakfast, check out town or wheel, lunch at camp, wheel, dinner either @ camp or in town, bonfire, wheel, wheel, wheel, sleep

Sunday, pack up, clean up, cruise home with possible stops here or there.

I am just planning on taking it easy, sit in front of the beach and relax!

FrankB

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2009, 03:02:25 PM »
This sounds like a lot of fun, too bad I'm working on Sunday. It's the first day of the Commercial Mortgage Bankers Association annual conference, which most likely is going to be a bunch of folks walking around like zombies, or deer in the headlights.

fleury123

• 4wd Pts: 3
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2009, 07:54:40 PM »
This sounds like a lot of fun, too bad I'm working on Sunday. It's the first day of the Commercial Mortgage Bankers Association annual conference, which most likely is going to be a bunch of folks walking around like zombies, or deer in the headlights.

wow I thought Navy terms were a mouthfull.  I am a possible, no girlfreind going though . My wife gets mad when I bring her for some reason. I have to wait to see what the funds look like after rent a dn some other stuff. I also need to see if I have Duty. Which is a four letter word by the way of slang. I am sure paul will agree

AV Xterra

• 4wd Pts: 7
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2009, 08:52:55 PM »
Whoo Hoo! Wild times.
I eat other peoples food.  It's a sickness.

ultrapc40

• Name is Phil
    • 2002 Nissan Frontier
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2009, 09:01:45 AM »

wow I thought Navy terms were a mouthfull.  I am a possible, no girlfreind going though . My wife gets mad when I bring her for some reason. I have to wait to see what the funds look like after rent a dn some other stuff. I also need to see if I have Duty. Which is a four letter word by the way of slang. I am sure paul will agree

Accounting is worse, it's so bad that when I first started they gave me a book of acronyms so I can understand what they are talking about.  Did you prepare the TEC for the TP?

fleury123

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2009, 07:37:32 PM »
I am out due to expected rain.

Aperion

• Old-Schooler
  • 4wd Pts: 12
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2009, 09:49:59 PM »
Hey Chris, you ever been to a seafood place on Oxnard Ave. next to the PetSmart? When it rains there they have half off their Clam chowder, if it rains on Saturday we should do lunch,  best clam chowder I've ever had.

XterracerX

• 4wd Pts: 17
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2009, 11:36:14 PM »
Hey Chris, you ever been to a seafood place on Oxnard Ave. next to the PetSmart? When it rains there they have half off their Clam chowder, if it rains on Saturday we should do lunch,  best clam chowder I've ever had.

Is this the same as when they would have a special on the tilapia by Salton Sea?  :P
Hope for the best. Prepare for the worst!

ultrapc40

• Name is Phil
    • 2002 Nissan Frontier
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2009, 12:04:06 AM »
i am still going, it just means i can climb the taller hills that i usually won't make when it's powder

fleury123

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2009, 08:41:23 PM »

No , I dont eat out much except when  the wife is in town. But I do go to that petsmart for fishtank supplies