Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Forum > Off Topic

Spotted

(1/2) > >>

CAWoody:
I was minding my own business heading to the San Diego County Center when I came upon this Xterra.  I looked like it would belong to one of those Apocalypse Preppers, it was just missing one of those Zombie removal brush guards.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Or maybe I miss read it.  It cold be one of those body disposal rigs based on the shovel on the rack and the swamp snorkel.  You know, don't ask, don't tell. ::)

Celt:
Heh Heh Heh, I "wonder" who that was in his famous parking space? Good thing you weren't about 1/4" mile west of there or you mighta caught another one of us who lurks the area by day. Next time let a brother know you are going to be down this way.

Sage Bromax:
It's camping season, not much comes off the rig this time of year.  If it was last Friday, there still would have been gas cans on the roof. 

Celt:

--- Quote from: Sage Bromax on January 27, 2020, 08:10:48 PM ---  If it was last Friday, there still would have been gas cans on the roof. 

--- End quote ---

I wish I would have known that, I could have topped off my tank.

CAWoody:
I am doing a project for General Atomics in Rancho Bernardo so I'm down there every Monday.  Since the City is so organized, NOT, I'm all over the place trying to get permits approved.  If the client can get me the proper information, I'll be back stalking Tony on Monday.  I will be sure to keep my eye out for those gas cans.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page