Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SCCX General Discussion / Re: It's Wild
« Last post by Celt on July 24, 2024, 09:50:43 AM »
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
« Last post by SCUBA_Dale on July 23, 2024, 02:38:13 PM »
Traded in my X for a van for the family....miss my X.  Just moved to Colorado, and there's a X at the end of my street that looks really nice.  SCCX will always have a place in my heart though!
SCCX Xcursions / Big Bear in November
« Last post by CarJEEP on July 15, 2024, 06:28:43 PM »
Hello all, I’m making a get together on the first weekend of November 1,2,3. I’m just setting up the date and you guys make your own schedule. But it’s a way for people to meet up, camp, and check each other’s rigs. This way all people are welcomed no matter what your skill level is. More information can be found on this fb link. Regarding location and reservation. If you don’t have fb please comment if you plan on attending. This invite is open to everyone, not just Nissans.

https://facebook.com/events/s/big-bear-hanna-flats-in-fawnsk/1535554710331748/?mibextid=RQdjqZ
« Last post by Jayrat on July 05, 2024, 09:03:19 AM »
It's crazy now dead the forums are these days...

Is anyone still around in here?

Who actually owns this site?
There are still a few of us Nissan misfits around.
Knightrider is the mediator
« Last post by RikRong on July 02, 2024, 07:09:44 AM »
Yeah, most of the OG Xterra owners on here now own something that isn't a Nissan.  Others of us still have our X, but don't frequent the site much or don't actually live in SoCal anymore.  I think Meental (Jordan) actually keeps the site going, but I'm not 100% positive.
SCCX General Discussion / It's Wild
« Last post by SteeevO on June 28, 2024, 11:32:59 AM »
It's crazy now dead the forums are these days...

Is anyone still around in here?

Who actually owns this site?

Safe Space for Former Xterra Owners / Re: And just like that…..
« Last post by CAWoody on November 22, 2023, 08:13:51 AM »
 lol lol lol
« Last post by Celt on November 14, 2023, 03:26:05 PM »
Woody, N. Idaho has more Xterra's than Hillcrest has priuse's.
« Last post by CAWoody on November 14, 2023, 02:46:06 PM »
Welcome tot he dark side young padawan.  Those of use that have moved on from the beloved X still hold fond memories of them.  I see so many Xterra's in Colorado that I am actually looking into buying one just so I have the more capable vehicle available ready to go in the snow.  I have to load a couple of hundred pounds of sand in the bed of the Taco to keep it on the icing roads.

I do have to say, it is nice to have availability of accessories for the Tacoma.  If you plan on hauling or larger tires, i strongly recommend regearing and getting the tuning done.  I wen to Adain James and Sibi Tune for my set-up and it made a world of difference.  Make sure to post some pictures of the new ride.
« Last post by Celt on November 12, 2023, 07:07:36 PM »
That's too bad. Did you ever find out what happened?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10