Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Hello from Huntington  (Read 12504 times)

Alex

• 4wd Pts: 25
Re: Hello from Huntington
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2015, 08:23:29 PM »
Welcome from Riverside/Moreno Valley! It's sounds like you already have a good list of maintenance and mod items: one good thing to add on is some kind of comms if driving with the group, usually some kind of CB radio at first.

SCCX; masters of both threadjacking and getting threads back on track. :D

FrankB

« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2015, 08:35:28 PM »
Welcome from San Diego.

Kjswa

• 4wd Pts: 10
    • 2006 Xterra Off Road manual
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2015, 03:34:51 PM »
Welcome from Riverside/Moreno Valley! It's sounds like you already have a good list of maintenance and mod items: one good thing to add on is some kind of comms if driving with the group, usually some kind of CB radio at first.

SCCX; masters of both threadjacking and getting threads back on track. :D

I agree that's on the list. Was cruising that thread the other day. But it's not on the short list thought. Seems like a very useful fun to install item.

PainRoller

• 4wd Pts: 46
  • DILLIGAF
    • 2009 Bad Ass Xterra - Rig Name: PEPE
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2015, 11:52:01 AM »
Will do thanks!

Anyone else have experience with the PRG equipment I've got? (Radflo 2.0 coil overs and UCA's and 2.5" AAL) Curious what kind of durability/reliability I can expect? And if it'll need adjusting when I add a couple hundred pound worth of bumper, skid plates, etc...

So this is an awesome thread!  Steve C is def our wordsmith guru and our BOD has his black belt in threadjacking O0

OP - if you seriously are interested in knowing about your PRG equipment - I'd recommend a call to Greg himself.  He can tell you about your current setup and your future needs.  SOP - call and leave message, call again next day and you'll probs get him.

Oh and welcome from ANAHEIM!! Check out our monthly eat and greet thread. You can meet Steve C live and in person :D

Kjswa

« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2015, 11:54:42 PM »
Not sure who Greg is but if he's a PRG guy what's the best way to get in touch with him?

I fear no thread hi-jacking and fully intend to get out and meet the gentlemen & scholars that make up the SCCX group. Especially mod days, I'm curious what people have done to their rigs and I fully intend to do as much work as possible on mine. I want to get at least another 80K miles of fun out of it!! So I'm mostly concerned about preventative maintenance in the short term. In the immediate future I'm just crossing my fingers my work schedule allows me two consecutive days off so I can drive the thing home from PDX!!

JFanaselle

• BOD
  • 4wd Pts: 12000
    • 2010 Xterra S 4x4
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2015, 01:28:22 AM »
Greg is the owner/operator of PRG. He used to live and operate the business here in So Cal (he's in Nor Cal now), and takes good care of us SCCX folks. You can reach him at the phone number on this link: http://www.prgproducts.com/contact-us/

As PainRoller mentioned - your best bet is to try him a couple of times, a day or so apart. He's a pretty busy guy but is a good egg and is absolutely dedicated to his customers (past, present or future).

Toro

• 4wd Pts: 126
  • yep, Dos XX and Chipotle
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2015, 08:19:30 AM »
PRG

Pre
Runner
Greg

His old screen name when he was taking names in his 20" front travel Ranger.
   Cool dude. If you get him on the phone, he'll spend an hour with you, answering all questions and making sure your happy and understand everything.
   During that hour, he'll ignore several phone calls to spend time with you and make sure your good. He does this all day long and you will most likely try to call him while he's giving that customer service to someone else. Over and over and over agian.
   Be patient, he's worth it.

Kjswa

« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2015, 05:55:46 PM »
PRG

Pre
Runner
Greg

His old screen name when he was taking names in his 20" front travel Ranger.
   Cool dude. If you get him on the phone, he'll spend an hour with you, answering all questions and making sure your happy and understand everything.
   During that hour, he'll ignore several phone calls to spend time with you and make sure your good. He does this all day long and you will most likely try to call him while he's giving that customer service to someone else. Over and over and over agian.
   Be patient, he's worth it.

Wow. Sounds like an incredible guy. People like that are one in a million.

ShockBlue_Scott

• 4wd Pts: 6
    • 2002 Xterra
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2015, 07:40:21 AM »
Welcome from SD
Scott
2002 Nissan Xterra Shock Blue
City Heights, San Diego CA