Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Welcome to our Fronty brethren!!!  (Read 12118 times)

xxSVxx

• 4wd Pts: 10093
  • Something inspiring, witty and funny goes here
    • 2010 BAMF version
Welcome to our Fronty brethren!!!
« on: June 06, 2013, 11:27:33 AM »
Hey guys/gals!! 

Just wanted to say welcome....from my experience you're a great addition to SCCX and I hope to see you all on the trails soon!!!

-Christiaan
xxSVxx

Ghost65

• Old-Schooler
  • 4wd Pts: -476
    • 2019 Ready Mix Taco
Re: Welcome to our Fronty brethren!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 11:53:35 AM »
I couldn't agree more Christiaan....Enrique, Carl, Paul, Jeff, Mark, Morgan, Justin...all the Frontier guys have been very cool on our SCCX runs.

Hopefully giving them a little space here will get them started with their new club.
KD6DCI

Once again, I must state for the record: We are not a club, we are enablers for your addiction.

SD_Frontier

• 4wd Pts: 14
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 07:59:39 PM »
Thanks for the kind welcome. SCCX has definitely welcomed me with open arms and wrenches. I've tried to give back as much as possible but there is still so much more that I can do. I look forward to spending more time here and on the trails with the great people of SCCX and SCF.
2005 Super Black (and white) Crew Cab SE 4x4

Code Name: SHAMU

Build Thread

shi819

• 4wd Pts: 17
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2013, 09:19:48 AM »
YAY! I am glad to see more Frontiers out on the trails. So glad you guys are here.
~Shi

Ghost65

• Old-Schooler
    • 2019 Ready Mix Taco
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2013, 01:53:01 PM »
Thanks for the kind welcome. SCCX has definitely welcomed me with open arms and wrenches. I've tried to give back as much as possible but there is still so much more that I can do. I look forward to spending more time here and on the trails with the great people of SCCX and SCF.

No pressure...but NOW would be a great time to post up a build thread for your Frontier...break the ice in the SCF Display Case section??  ;D ;D ;D
KD6DCI

Once again, I must state for the record: We are not a club, we are enablers for your addiction.

Dennis2013

• 4wd Pts: 1
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2013, 02:10:35 PM »
I already posted this in another thread but I can't say it enough so...

THANK YOU!

xxSVxx

• 4wd Pts: 10093
  • Something inspiring, witty and funny goes here
    • 2010 BAMF version
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2013, 03:29:21 PM »
No pressure...but NOW would be a great time to post up a build thread for your Frontier...break the ice in the SCF Display Case section??  ;D ;D ;D

Nope.  NO PRESSURE AT ALL.

Being the first build thread.  Numero uno.  FIRST!  GOLD MEDAL.  PRIMERO.  WINNER.

Nope.  No pressure.  Nobody reads these things anyway....

DOT DOT DOT... ;)

henrypro11

• 4wd Pts: 6
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2013, 05:47:39 PM »
This Is great John.. From all SCF members Including Dennis, Carl, Daniel and myself Enrique SCF Admin..

cant wait to post a billion pics of us at cleghorn, Should be a great day..

And we are heading out to RattleSnake Canyon tomorrow June 8th.... See the threads above ..

And just a couple days before my 23rd Birthday june 11 :) yay

CarJEEP

• 4wd Pts: 4
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2013, 08:50:48 PM »
 :o no carjeep! lol sweet ill be seing you guys probably on the 15th if all goes well. thanks for letting us have a spot in the club.
I couldn't agree more Christiaan....Enrique, Carl, Paul, Jeff, Mark, Morgan, Justin...all the Frontier guys have been very cool on our SCCX runs.

Hopefully giving them a little space here will get them started with their new club.

FrankB

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2013, 05:04:37 PM »
Welcome to all of you. 

I've had 3 Datsun/Nissan pickups over the years.  I think my last one was right about before they started calling them Frontier.

SuperSlideStyle

• 4wd Pts: 19994
  • Are we ready? Not really but here we go!
    • 2013 Nissan Xterra PRO-4X
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2013, 11:54:51 AM »
I agree, this is a nice way of bringing in more trucks to the club.  Welcome.
2013 Xterra Pro4X 6 spd
2022 Acura MDX SH-AWD

KickinTires

• 4wd Pts: 9
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2013, 01:07:50 PM »
This is an awesome gesture on the part of SCCX to provide this shared site space to us fellow brethren Wheelers...  I enjoyed wheeling with SCCX for over two years now and I can't say enough about the enjoyment that I've had each and every run.  All the members that I've met have been very welcoming and willing to help in any manner and I didn't know how that could be topped.  Well now I do...  This is fantastic that you've now extended this reach out to us and I hope that each and all of us from SCF can keep the bar raised high!
Mark

Club Frontier Member "KickinTires"

Ghost65

• Old-Schooler
    • 2019 Ready Mix Taco
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2013, 12:37:25 PM »
This is an awesome gesture on the part of SCCX to provide this shared site space to us fellow brethren Wheelers...  I enjoyed wheeling with SCCX for over two years now and I can't say enough about the enjoyment that I've had each and every run.  All the members that I've met have been very welcoming and willing to help in any manner and I didn't know how that could be topped.  Well now I do...  This is fantastic that you've now extended this reach out to us and I hope that each and all of us from SCF can keep the bar raised high!

Mark...glad you like the spot.

Having run with several Frontiers (including yourself) over the last few years, I too can speak to the gregarious attitudes of all the bedded brethren. 

Genuinely a great bunch of guys and gals.

Maybe even get JenoirNV over here to run another Gold Mountain run!  ;)
KD6DCI

Ryan--

• 4wd Pts: 0
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2013, 01:59:07 PM »
Hi I'm Ryan here's a pic of me stuck in rattlesnake canyon. Lost my phone spotting or something and as I was turning around I dug up some sand and got buried up to the diff. Kudos to Dennis for pulling me out :)

Motorpig77

• 4wd Pts: 31
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2013, 05:18:22 PM »
Hey Guys, I just got my Pro 4x and went out riding with the SCCX this past weekend...Great group of guys and I had an absolute blast! It is awesome of them to open up their home for us!

Looking forward to some Wheelin' with the group soon!