Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: HI Guys!! its Ed_Monster under a new name. hope I didn't take anyones username  (Read 6764 times)

Xterror

• 4wd Pts: 2
Hi Guys,

I was wondering where you guys went.  Frank let me know you were on this new site.   Hope I can make a daily run now that its not so hot.

Formerly Ed_monster

Soylent Yellow

• BOD
  • 4wd Pts: 5254
Hey Ed!  How's life treating you?  Welcome to the new site.
I'd rather be happy than right any day.

FrankB

Hi Ed, glad you found your way here.  Seems like the last time we saw you was Fish Creek / Sandstone Canyon last year. We've got a run headed out there again on Nov 22nd.  Hope you can make it.

How's everything?

Bobby B.

• BOD
  • 4wd Pts: 17
Hey Ed, good to hear from you.
I like sammiches.  And bacon.  Sammiches with bacon.  And chips.  Lots of chips.

Xterror

• 4wd Pts: 2
Ya, my last run was Anzo Borrego and the last time I saw some of you guys was at Mitch's house when I got my sliders put on that I haven't tested out yet.  My X finally needs new tires, so I think I'm going to Costco next month for some BFG AT's.  That's the cheapest I've seen so far at 200.99$ea  including installation and all for 265/70/16.  If anyone knows where I can get a better deal then this, please let me know :) With the economy like this, I need to save every 1$ I can. 

Nice to hear from you guys again. 

Oh and Mitch,  nice camera!, I got the same one a few years ago and its still going strong.
Formerly Ed_monster

Aperion

• Old-Schooler
  • 4wd Pts: 12
Ya, my last run was Anzo Borrego and the last time I saw some of you guys was at Mitch's house when I got my sliders put on that I haven't tested out yet.  My X finally needs new tires, so I think I'm going to Costco next month for some BFG AT's.  That's the cheapest I've seen so far at 200.99$ea  including installation and all for 265/70/16.  If anyone knows where I can get a better deal then this, please let me know :) With the economy like this, I need to save every 1$ I can. 

Nice to hear from you guys again. 

Oh and Mitch,  nice camera!, I got the same one a few years ago and its still going strong.
I got some 31" cooper ATR's for much less than that. I haven't hit the dirt in the X with them yet, but onroad they are very nice. And they seam to work quite well on the samurai, I've never had traction problems with it. then again it is light... I paid less than 700 for 4 tires, rotation, balance, and tire warranty.  much to my relief, sticks through the sidewall are covered in the tire warranty, I checked :)