Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: New to the crew  (Read 4817 times)

Ckwish

• 4wd Pts: 0
    • 2008 Xterra Off Road
New to the crew
« on: December 29, 2019, 09:48:39 PM »
Hi everyone! My name is Kurt and I have just moved from Denver to Las Vegas. I was a member of (although not very active) the Colorado Xterra Club, but now that I'm out here I'm hoping to be able to run some trails with you guys. I have an '08 Off Road with Volant CAI, Hypertech tune, 3" lift, SPC UCAs, Bilstein 5100s on 33" Ko2s with rock sliders and a winch. Other than that she's pretty stock. I head to Moab once or twice a year and just do some tooling around in the desert in between. Ready to get out,meet up, and get dirty.

JFanaselle

• BOD
  • 4wd Pts: 12000
    • 2010 Xterra S 4x4
Re: New to the crew
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2019, 11:03:46 PM »
Welcome to the group! Unfortunately, most of us don't make it out to wheel in the Vegas area often, but there is a big beautiful desert that fills the space between Vegas and So Cal, and some of us do spend a lot of time out there. Spring and Fall are perfect times to putt around the Mojave National Preserve or Death Valley National Park. :D

Celt

• 4wd Pts: -20000
  • What this World Needs Is A Few More Rednecks.
Re: New to the crew
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2019, 11:54:22 PM »
Since you moved to Las Vegas you might want to check out these guys: http://www.rogueoverland.com/ We have the pleasure of wheeling with them a few times a year. They are a very solid group of guys that are for the most part local to you. That being said, we do a fair amount of wheeling out here that were always happy to have other folks jump in on the trails with.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 09:52:49 AM by Celt »
Isaiah 6:8