Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Dogs in sweaters  (Read 3534 times)

Ghost65

• Old-Schooler
  • 4wd Pts: -476
    • 2019 Ready Mix Taco
Dogs in sweaters
« on: December 23, 2009, 01:07:57 PM »
Have you ever been walking in a mall, or through the park, or strolling by the bay...when you spied a dog stuffed into one of those shrunken holiday sweaters...also adorned with an antler headset and bells...and looked into that poor canines eyes...knowing in your heart that if he could form the words he would be shouting "GET ME OUTTA THIS RIDICULOUS GET UP!!!"...and felt empathy for said canine with the embarassingly insensitive fashion predicament his owner knowingly has placed him in???

Have you?

So I am happily driving down the freeway in my recently purchased Xterra, and spied this in the fast lane of the 5 freeway:

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

...and even though this car is badged by the company whose first three letters state "TOY," I felt empathy for this FJ...because I knew that beyond the Stomper vs. Mercedes styled wheels beats the heart of an off road pedigreed vehicle...kinda like a german shepherd in an ugly holiday sweater with antlers...no?  ??? ???

Just my 2 cents...

KD6DCI

Once again, I must state for the record: We are not a club, we are enablers for your addiction.

XterracerX

• 4wd Pts: 17
Re: Dogs in sweaters
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 03:36:21 PM »
At least he's not from California... judging by his license plates.  :P

I guess... "to each his own."
Hope for the best. Prepare for the worst!

AV Xterra

• 4wd Pts: 7
Re: Dogs in sweaters
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2009, 08:31:02 PM »
So sad.
I eat other peoples food.  It's a sickness.