Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Realtor and Home Inspector Recommendations  (Read 2799 times)

PainRoller

• 4wd Pts: 46
  • DILLIGAF
    • 2009 Bad Ass Xterra - Rig Name: PEPE
Realtor and Home Inspector Recommendations
« on: December 31, 2015, 06:04:21 PM »
Hey All!

We are considering buying a house in the areas between Corona and Murrieta; including Perris, Moreno Valley, Yucaipa, etc.  It's a really big area, but we are narrowing down our needs.

We need a recommendation for an excellent and patient Realtor.

And a recommendation for an excellent and patient ('cuz I like to follow them around and ask questions  ::) ) Home Inspector.

Please and thank you!!

RBduffer

• BOD
  • 4wd Pts: 135
    • '07 OR Xterra
Re: Realtor and Home Inspector Recommendations
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 12:45:17 AM »
I don't know any in your areas.  But as for Realtors find one with at least 6 years in the area that you like.  I usually go to open houses on my own untill I meet a Realtor that I feel good about.  Century 21 agents are very hit and miss, Re-Max are all full time professionals.  Flat fee vs commision with their broker kinda thing.  I have always let my Realtor pick the inspector but it might be better if you shop those on your own as well.  You never have to sign a contract to work with a 'Buying' Realtor.  Don't be afraid to dump one and find another if you feel the need to.  If you are going to work with more than one at a time, just let them know that.  They can take it or leave it, but if they see a house that they really think you'll like, they will call you anyway ;)
Good luck, it's way more fun to buy than sell.
Of all the things I've lost...
I miss my mind the most

KJ6YPO

PainRoller

• 4wd Pts: 46
  • DILLIGAF
    • 2009 Bad Ass Xterra - Rig Name: PEPE
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2016, 01:04:05 AM »
Thanks Duffer! 
We've found a house in Murrieta we'd like to look at.  I've been hunting online for a couple of weeks, narrowing our wants/needs.

I'm hoping someone has a friend who is an excellent Realtor and/or has had a great experience with their last Inspector. 

I can name 4 awesome Realtors and 1 topnotch Inspector for Portland Oregon, but that isn't gonna help me down here.   ::) ::)

And I thought maybe CAWoody might know a good Inspector.....  ;)

CAWoody

• 4wd Pts: 72
    • 2018 Toyota Tacoma (Really miss the X)
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2016, 08:24:02 AM »
Sorry, nobody local.
Be careful when you follow the masses..... sometimes the "M" is silent.