Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Greetings and a Question  (Read 6112 times)

webfur

Greetings and a Question
« on: February 09, 2009, 10:58:26 AM »
Hey Guys my name is Yasha and I have a 2nd gen, and most of you know me from Thenewx anyways,
just want to stop by and say hi.

I am going to be in Palm Springs the 5th and the 6th. Going to be testing with the Riverside county Sheriff's. I'm going to be bored on the 5h in the afternoon and the 6th, so just seeing what is out there. for me to do.

XterracerX

• 4wd Pts: 17
Re: Greetings and a Question
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 01:59:05 PM »
Hello and welcome!

There's a trail that leads to the San Andreas Fault nearby. I believe there's a local Hummer tour that goes through the area on a daily basis. You just have to get more info as far as trail condition, difficulty, weather, etc.

Mitch is around the area too. Perhaps he can chime in and give you some interesting points of... interest!  :D

Or you can check out the Tramway... very spectacular! There's a hiking trail on top of the summit too! But dress accordingly... it's really cold up there... but sure worth the trip! Bring a camera.

Hope this helps!
Hope for the best. Prepare for the worst!

Soylent Yellow

• BOD
  • 4wd Pts: 5254
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 07:05:13 PM »
Mitch is around the area too. Perhaps he can chime in and give you some interesting points of... interest!  :D

DUDE!  Don't be telling everyone where I am.  What if I was naked or something?  Damn. >:(

Yasha, post up again when the date gets closer and I'll see what's up.  It's a fun place.  Are you driving your X in to town or flying?
I'd rather be happy than right any day.

fleury123

• 4wd Pts: 3
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2009, 09:15:10 PM »
DUDE!  Don't be telling everyone where I am.  What if I was naked or something?  Damn. >:(

dont ask ...dont tell...

XterracerX

• 4wd Pts: 17
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2009, 09:25:32 PM »

My apologies... but you are already famous... in Google Earth!  :o
Hope for the best. Prepare for the worst!

Soylent Yellow

• BOD
  • 4wd Pts: 5254
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 06:29:34 AM »
That's not me.
I'd rather be happy than right any day.