Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Demise of Shrockworks?  (Read 3750 times)

RikRong

• Administrator
  • 4wd Pts: 70
    • 2015 Pro4X Xterra
Demise of Shrockworks?
« on: January 12, 2023, 11:30:36 AM »
I'm not sure if anyone is following the happenings going on with Shrockworks right now, but it appears they just shut down out of the blue.  There are quite a few posts across social media, as well as in just about every off-road related forum.  I never did like their business practices, but there is no doubt they were huge in the community.  So far, SW has been comms-out, but hopefully they'll release some sort of statement soon.  There are many people on the Nissan pages saying they had money if for product they had not received yet.  Hopefully, Shrock didn't just cut and run with everyone's money.  We'll see what happens...
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
R. Long
2015 Metallic Blue P4X-->Clicky

Celt

• 4wd Pts: -20000
  • What this World Needs Is A Few More Rednecks.
Re: Demise of Shrockworks?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2023, 10:24:27 AM »
Interesting news, I wonder what is happening? I might imagine their target community is shrinking along with the yo yo inflation ridden economy can spell disaster for some of these companies.
Isaiah 6:8

CAWoody

• 4wd Pts: 72
    • 2018 Toyota Tacoma (Really miss the X)
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2023, 07:36:15 AM »
They posted on Instagram that they were shutting sown the shop but would still be doing special orders and closing out current backlog.  Not surprised in this economy. Unfortunately they were very specialized.
Be careful when you follow the masses..... sometimes the "M" is silent.

RikRong

• Administrator
  • 4wd Pts: 70
    • 2015 Pro4X Xterra
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2023, 07:49:08 AM »
They posted on Instagram that they were shutting sown the shop but would still be doing special orders and closing out current backlog.  Not surprised in this economy. Unfortunately they were very specialized.
Oh, that's good that hopefully they're trying to make things right with current orders.
R. Long
2015 Metallic Blue P4X-->Clicky