Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Saturday July 15 at Hungry Valley SVRA (Gorman, CA)  (Read 2697 times)

x4jz

• 4wd Pts: 0
    • 2010 Off Road
Saturday July 15 at Hungry Valley SVRA (Gorman, CA)
« on: May 08, 2017, 04:51:27 PM »

The Short Story
I am running a meetup group that is mostly Jeeps but as an X-terra owner I want the Xers to come out and rep for SCCX. 

The Long Story: 
I started a Meetup group two years ago as part of the PR strategy for a client that made aftermarket hardtops and grills for Jeep Wranglers .  They gave me the company Jeep so I could lead the rides and bring a sales guy along to answer any product questions.  I stopped working with the company a year later and shortly after they stopped doing Meetups.  Now that I have replaced my 2001 X with a 2010 Off Road X, I asked the company to take the Meetup back and they said yes.  I changed the rules making any rig welcome as long as it is off road capable. So now I am an X owner leading a Meetup group of 500+ people who are mostly Jeepers.  The first ride since reviving the group is July 15 at Hungry Valley in Gorman and I would love to stack the deck with other X-terras to balance it out (we do have an RSVP from a Toyota 4-Runner already).  The  ride is for all levels of rig and driving experience, as we will break up into 2 or 3 groups to give everyone a chance to wheel at their preferred level. 

To RSVP
You can just RSVP by replying to this message but the best way to RSVP is through https://www.meetup.com/SoCalOffRoad/ if you have a profile on Meetup.com.  That way you will get to see the profiles of everyone coming and get automatic event updates.

THIS EVENT IS 100% FREE

Thank you in advance to those who take the time to rep the X community out on the trails!