Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Sat 12/19 - Arroyo Salado, 17 Palms, Font's Point (Anza Borrego)  (Read 23239 times)

FrankB

Re: Sat 12/19 - Arroyo Salado, 17 Palms, Font's Point (Anza Borrego)
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2009, 10:08:54 PM »
Well, we had a great time today. The weather out in the desert was pretty much perfect. Small turnout, with 5 trucks, but it was fun. Thanks to everyone who showed up.

I'll start a picture thread everyone can post in.

Brian (#2)

• 4wd Pts: 2
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2009, 10:19:18 AM »
Frank, thanks for leading the run.  I had a great time and I think the puppies enjoyed it too.  They were passed out more than usual the next day.  I'll have to sort through the few pictures I took to see if there are some good ones.  I'll post them up in a bit if there are any.

FrankB

« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2009, 01:15:50 PM »
Frank, thanks for leading the run.  I had a great time and I think the puppies enjoyed it too.  They were passed out more than usual the next day.  I'll have to sort through the few pictures I took to see if there are some good ones.  I'll post them up in a bit if there are any.

It was great meeting you and the dogs Brian.  I we don't see you again before you leave best wishes in your new assignment.