Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Willow Creek - Lake Arrowhead  (Read 4935 times)

GUANO

• 4wd Pts: 4
Willow Creek - Lake Arrowhead
« on: September 15, 2011, 08:10:31 PM »
Took a little trip off the 173 North of Lake Arrowhead on the Willow Creek Jeep Trail.  4x4 was definitely needed.   I went all the way to Devils Hole--what a nice little oasis (didn't take any pics of it)

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

... my truck looks like such a toy compared to most of you guy's LOL.   I took it over some pretty stressful spots but didn't get out to take any pics--I didn't want to fall on my ass and roll down the hill (haha).

fleury123

• 4wd Pts: 3
Re: Willow Creek - Lake Arrowhead
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 08:07:46 AM »
you will be amazed how capable even an Stocker is . I loved my gen one with even mild upgrades compared to some.  IE for 50bucks you can lift you X, I miss those days dearly as my gen 2 is twice the cost on everything.

GUANO

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2011, 10:45:14 AM »
you will be amazed how capable even an Stocker is . I loved my gen one with even mild upgrades compared to some.  IE for 50bucks you can lift you X, I miss those days dearly as my gen 2 is twice the cost on everything.

I was going to get the gen 2 but my decision was made based on the cost of the upgrades and the amount of time it would take me to pay it off...  And I used to see Bobby's X down the street all the time and it made me drool.

fleury123

• 4wd Pts: 3
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2011, 12:47:17 PM »
Well brother I didnt have that choice. I use to have an Y2K moderately built thats to the club and Mitches driveway. I left work kindda late, it was sark. This 19 year old girl thought an green meant she had protected green and turned in front of me at 50+. We the rest is history as the adjusted stopped at 9k in damages.

GUANO

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2011, 01:07:11 PM »
Well brother I didnt have that choice. I use to have an Y2K moderately built thats to the club and Mitches driveway. I left work kindda late, it was sark. This 19 year old girl thought an green meant she had protected green and turned in front of me at 50+. We the rest is history as the adjusted stopped at 9k in damages.

ah man sorry to hear that.