Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: April 25/26 - Idyllwild Run  (Read 18293 times)

mark1107

• 4wd Pts: -6
Re: April 25/26 - Idyllwild Run
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2009, 05:00:40 PM »
Quinn & Everyone,

I still want to do a run this weekend! So what are our other options? Should we go to Anza Borrego? Ive never been to Anza Borrego so we would need some direction..Is there somewhere else we can go?

I have been to Pinyon Pines/ Hungry Valley Lockwood Miller trail. Off of the the 5 freeway near Gorman. There is fun stuff to do there, and Pinyon Pines was beautiful last August when we went. Paul does that work for you Noon & Trixie?

Are we interested in doing John Bull in Big Bear? It is strictly a 4 wheel drive trail, Ive done it and it was difficult, but it is fun? Is there camping up there?

Brian do you have any suggestions? I know it would be cold but could we do Lake Isabella/Grant Pass again?

Mark

SuperSlideStyle

• 4wd Pts: 19994
  • Are we ready? Not really but here we go!
    • 2013 Nissan Xterra PRO-4X
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2009, 03:50:24 PM »
Sorry guys im out. I have a change of plans, maybe in may.
2013 Xterra Pro4X 6 spd
2022 Acura MDX SH-AWD

Lightspur

• 4wd Pts: 1
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2009, 08:49:33 AM »
I'm thinking of working on the X this weekend and going to the Hoedown in Big Bear next weekend. Maybe do 2 runs in May (Hoedown),  & fishin season opens in the Sierras next month - maybe a run to Lk. Isabella or Kennedy Meadows?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 10:33:37 AM by Lightspur »
"Out of every 100 men you send us, 10 should not even be here, 80 are nothing but targets, 9 are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they the battle make. Ah, but the one, one of them is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.