Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Anyone here from Victorville? Have a question about the city  (Read 9738 times)

Xterror

• 4wd Pts: 2
Re: Anyone here from Victorville? Have a question about the city
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2010, 10:18:04 PM »
Hi Dan,
  I totally agree with you, but right now I'm looking at this  as help from family through some tough time.  I will still have my house that I bought myself, but renting it out until I get back in a good place from the drop I took in pay from the economy.  I plan on letting my father in law know that if/when the time comes to move from the home he purchased, I want him to keep the rental $ or selling $,  even though he tells me to look at it like he's giving his family his enheratance $ now instead of when he passes.   

Oz,   I agree with you.  Hahahahaha!!!
Formerly Ed_monster

AV Xterra

• 4wd Pts: 7
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2010, 07:55:16 PM »
Sounds like a good plan Edgar.  :)
I eat other peoples food.  It's a sickness.

Oz

• 4wd Pts: 14
  • Cybernetic organism; living tissue over metal
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2010, 09:59:04 PM »
Hi Dan,
  I totally agree with you, but right now I'm looking at this  as help from family through some tough time.  I will still have my house that I bought myself, but renting it out until I get back in a good place from the drop I took in pay from the economy.  I plan on letting my father in law know that if/when the time comes to move from the home he purchased, I want him to keep the rental $ or selling $,  even though he tells me to look at it like he's giving his family his enheratance $ now instead of when he passes.   

Oz,   I agree with you.  Hahahahaha!!!

Move back to Upland so we can wheel and mod every weekend!

SuperSlideStyle

• 4wd Pts: 19994
  • Are we ready? Not really but here we go!
    • 2013 Nissan Xterra PRO-4X
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2010, 04:11:42 PM »
The Walmart/Macy's analogy is correct.  I've been working up there for two (2) months now and the neighborhoods are OK but its really the weather you have to be prepared for.  I get very cold very fast in the winter, some flooding, snow, high winds.
2013 Xterra Pro4X 6 spd
2022 Acura MDX SH-AWD

Xterror

• 4wd Pts: 2
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2010, 05:05:19 PM »
My aunt lives there and she told me. "I like it here, but it's hot it's HOT and in winter COLD".   I hate the heat but I could live with it for a few years while I save some $,  plus they're homes built in 2008, they have low energy everything ;). Once I do this, I will also be able to put a lil each month away for modding my X and will have more time to go on runs. I need to find the local off-road spots to hit.
Formerly Ed_monster