Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Holy crap has it been years...  (Read 3022 times)

Jacob Vance

• 4wd Pts: 0
Holy crap has it been years...
« on: March 05, 2018, 08:10:17 AM »
First off, is there any original members still floating around with SCCX today?
Well I was going through some old data on a hard drive and I found the original sccxterra.com files and the second version of the site along with what appears to be all the detailed xcursion info from 2000-2004. I even found an unused SCCX large round sticker we placed on the back today.
My name is Jacob, I was active early to mid 2000's, I still have my 03 yellow in great shape except for a crack in the exhaust manifold which I got during an xcursion crossing the Mojave river with the water line at least midway up the door. And yes I've had a slight sound increase from that crack all these years but wasn't until this last month its increased so guess its finally on my to do list. Looking forward to getting to know the group, I havent even read a single post I was so eager to jump in with this one, so hopefully youre not all a bunch of Aholes.  8)

knightrider

• Administrator
  • 4wd Pts: 227
    • 2016 Pro4x
Re: Holy crap has it been years...
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2018, 08:24:24 AM »
We totally are a bunch of aholes.

Welcome. :D
Jordan - K6XTE
2012 Knight Armor Xterra Pro-4X - Sold :(
2016 GunMetal Frontier Pro-4X with AT Summit

RikRong

• Administrator
  • 4wd Pts: 70
    • 2015 Pro4X Xterra
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2018, 09:03:44 AM »
Welcome back, it's nice to see previous members trickle back in.  I'm new here, I can be an a-hole sometimes, but not on this forum. ;)

Also, if you don't mind and if you have some older pictures, can you post them in here or private message them?  I'm working on setting up an Instagram page for SCCX and I'd love to fill it with some history of SCCX.
R. Long
2015 Metallic Blue P4X-->Clicky

Jayrat

• 4wd Pts: -668
  • FLBLFY
    • 2013 X
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2018, 09:31:17 AM »
I'm Probably the biggest A-hole
Welcome Back >:D
You can pick your nose & you can pick your friends,   But you can't wipe your friends under the couch

JeffBett

• 4wd Pts: 26
    • 06 Xterra
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2018, 10:19:42 AM »
Jayrat, you may be an A-hole but I am much bigger than you.  Just trying to make you feel better.

Sage Bromax

• 4wd Pts: 15302
    • 2015 Pro-4XM6 Silver
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2018, 11:41:48 AM »
We're having an A-hole competition?  Count me in! >:D

And welcome back.   ;)
“I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.” ― Robert A. Heinlein

Jacob Vance

• 4wd Pts: 0
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2018, 11:51:59 AM »
Sage Bromax...lol, clearly an Ahole with that name

FrankB

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2018, 01:43:59 PM »
I've been here since January of 2006, so if I was an ahole I've probably gotten past that after all these years.  Or, maybe not.

Welcome back either way.  Were you still around in February of 2006, the Rattlesnake Canyon run?  If so, we may have met then.

JFanaselle

• BOD
  • 4wd Pts: 12000
    • 2010 Xterra S 4x4
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2018, 02:12:39 PM »
Welcome back! There was a new member on here very recently looking for some of that old content. The son of a former member who has passed away, and he's trying to dig up as many photos as possible of old trips with his parents. I'm sure you could really make his day if you could find anything for him (or maybe you even remember his father? he said the time frame was about 01 to 05). See this thread: http://www.sccxterra.com/smf/index.php?topic=4561.0 and this one: http://www.sccxterra.com/smf/index.php?topic=4578.msg53688#msg53688

Oh yeah, and I don't think I'm an asshole, but I could be wrong. I can definitely get on the annoying side though  lol All this talk of a-holes... where's Randy!?!

EJsarus

• 4wd Pts: 52
    • 5th gen T4R
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2018, 04:59:29 PM »
a-holes??? NNNAAAWWWW