Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Forum > SCCX Xcursions

CANVAZ 2019 (Nevada)

(1/9) > >>

Rogue Overland:
THIS POST WILL BE UPDATED AS DETAILS ARE FINALIZED

PLEASE BRING FIREWOOD!!!!

DATES:
10/25 - 10/27

CAMPING:
Coordinates:
36.6057569, -114.4706770

We've reserved a large section of the Clark County Fairgrounds for our home base for this year's CANVAZ meet. The space is reserved for Friday - Sunday. Anyone who wishes to arrive early can free camp at the Logandale trail system and join the rest of the crew on Friday at the fairgrounds.

The fairgrounds are located at;
1301 Whipple Ave
Logandale, NV 89021

We will have the majority of the South Midway area near the main entrance at our disposal including restrooms.  RV hookups are avail at an adtl fee for any who would like the opportunity to bring an RV. Grounds tents can be placed on the very large lawn area. An adjacent dirt area is available for any with vehicle mounted roof top tents as parking vehicles on the lawn for anything other than loading/unloading does damage to the grass, shocker, I know. The dirt area will also be available for our evening campfires.

SCHEDULE:

Friday (10/25/19):

Arrival and camp set up

6:00 PM night trail run (easy/moderate)

Saturday (10/26/19):

9:45 AM moderate level trail run

9:45 AM hard level trail run

5:30 PM pot luck dinner

Sunday (10/27/19):

Potential trail run based on interest

This year we will be working with Silver State Nissans to organize the event. 

More info can be found on our calendar under CANVAZ, which also has the link to the event Facebook page.

http://www.rogueoverland.com/adventures

Info can also be found here:  https://www.silverstatenissans.com

Sage Bromax:
I added it to my calendar.  I'll be there!   ;)

JFanaselle:
Added to my calendar as well. Can't wait!

SCUBA_Dale:
Marked it down!  We're planning on trying to rent a travel trailer, so hopefully wherever we camp, we'll be able to use it.  We're crazy and will have a almost 2 yr old and 3 month old for the trip!

Celt:

--- Quote from: SCUBA_Dale on July 03, 2019, 10:20:04 PM ---Marked it down!  We're planning on trying to rent a travel trailer, so hopefully wherever we camp, we'll be able to use it.  We're crazy and will have a almost 2 yr old and 3 month old for the trip!

--- End quote ---

The Shift Pod won't work for that?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page