Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Club Stickers  (Read 31632 times)

npgtech

• 4wd Pts: 25
    • 2010 Xterra / 2015 Frontier
Re: Club Stickers
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2011, 11:33:28 PM »
I still need to get my hands on one of these!

jamiedubs

• 4wd Pts: 0
« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2011, 08:08:59 PM »
Where do I get these? Or do I have to be offically voted in and know the secret fort location with a secret knock and a secret handshake? lol :o

Paul

• BOD
  • 4wd Pts: 30
  • Summer, Paul, and Noon
    • 2006 Xterra Off Road
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2011, 08:22:22 PM »
Where do I get these? Or do I have to be offically voted in and know the secret fort location with a secret knock and a secret handshake? lol :o

You have to make a run with the club! I carry a couple with me on the runs I make. FrankB has some too.

Exact change is required.  :-X
Sept 24, 2006 ... Off Work = Off Road
2005 350Z 35th Anniversary
2006 Xterra Off Road
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon

FrankB

« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2011, 09:13:25 PM »
You have to make a run with the club! I carry a couple with me on the runs I make. FrankB has some too.

Exact change is required.  :-X

Actually, I'm all out, but Mitch does have a whole batch that we just recently had made up.  We'll figure out a way to get them spread out to a few of us (Paul, Mitch, me, maybe someone else too) so that people can get them when they come on a run or get together with the club.

jamiedubs

« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2011, 09:27:54 PM »
Just let me knowI have plans this saturday and sunday. But next weekend I think im free

FrankB

Re: Club Stickers - Now available
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2011, 09:40:26 PM »
Club stickers are now back!

As said before, you will need to show up and participate at a run or function (mod day etc) in order to get one. This latest batch is bigger than the last batch, now they are like the original ones.  Cost is $9.00.  Exact change is extremely helpful, maybe even required.

The following people have a supply of stickers:

FrankB
Soylent Yellow (Mitch)
GhostX
Paul

mfbatz

« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2012, 10:12:40 AM »
Looking forward to picking one of these up on the next run. Thanks for making these stickers guys!
2003 Xterra SE Supercharged 4WD

Ghost65

• Old-Schooler
  • 4wd Pts: -476
    • 2019 Ready Mix Taco
Re: Club Stickers - Now available
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2012, 06:51:26 AM »
Club stickers are now back!

As said before, you will need to show up and participate at a run or function (mod day etc) in order to get one. This latest batch is bigger than the last batch, now they are like the original ones.  Cost is $9.00.  Exact change is extremely helpful, maybe even required.

The following people have a supply of stickers:

FrankB
Soylent Yellow (Mitch)
GhostX
Paul

My apologies guys...I had about 16 stickers in my trail binder which has disappeared.  I am having a new batch of stickers made to replace those.  Should be ready in a week or so.  These will be a bit smaller based on some of the feedback from a few members on the Rattlesnake Canyon run.
KD6DCI

Once again, I must state for the record: We are not a club, we are enablers for your addiction.