Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Checking in...  (Read 8156 times)

onewaysoldier

• 4wd Pts: 3
    • 2001 XE - SAS'd
Checking in...
« on: September 24, 2008, 12:30:52 PM »
OneWaySoldier (Matt) reporting to trail duty and fabricating. :-)

Just wanted to see who's registered on the temp SCCX site.  who else is out here?

I'm trying to figure out something witty.

Aperion

• Old-Schooler
  • 4wd Pts: 12
Re: Checking in...
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 01:30:52 PM »
OneWaySoldier (Matt) reporting to trail duty and fabricating. :-)

Just wanted to see who's registered on the temp SCCX site.  who else is out here?

There is a Members link at the top, it shows who all is registered. Also, if you can mark your location on a map in your profile (Profile-> Forum profile information). Then, when someone clicks on the Member Map link at the top they can see who is close to them.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 01:33:16 PM by Aperion »

skephart

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 07:57:51 PM »
I am back. Just take a short trip to Oregon and it takes several months to get back in. I guess I should not leave the state. ;D

Aperion

• Old-Schooler
  • 4wd Pts: 12
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 08:12:59 PM »
I am back. Just take a short trip to Oregon and it takes several months to get back in. I guess I should not leave the state. ;D
, Hey, you're pretty close to me. Any good places in the area to wheel? I've done Lock wood before, I'm kind of thinking local places, like a river bed, something you can hop to in <30minutes, fart around and come back.

All this moving and buying a house has me super stressed, and I've realized that Me and Emily need to get on the trail sometime, and just chillax.

chad

• 4wd Pts: 2
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 09:01:29 PM »
chad (carlos) is in
Hey don't get me wrong or anything, I have been in the outdoors but... is it always this dusty????

skephart

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2008, 07:54:32 PM »
, Hey, you're pretty close to me. Any good places in the area to wheel? I've done Lock wood before, I'm kind of thinking local places, like a river bed, something you can hop to in <30minutes, fart around and come back.

All this moving and buying a house has me super stressed, and I've realized that Me and Emily need to get on the trail sometime, and just chillax.

I usually go out to Death Valley or the desert.