Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: San Diego Food & Trucks  (Read 249606 times)

knightrider

• Administrator
  • 4wd Pts: 227
    • 2016 Pro4x
How do people feel about Liberty Public Market in Liberty Station?
http://libertypublicmarket.com/

Further south and by the water.
https://goo.gl/maps/h2jJ25QhWvL2
Jordan - K6XTE
2012 Knight Armor Xterra Pro-4X - Sold :(
2016 GunMetal Frontier Pro-4X with AT Summit

JFanaselle

• BOD
  • 4wd Pts: 12000
    • 2010 Xterra S 4x4
It's a little further south than my typical adventures, but it would certainly solve the hot weather issue. The forecast high for the Point Loma area on Thursday is only 75 degrees. The forecast high for Poway on the same day is 88 degrees. Really anything closer to the coast would solve the heat issue.

Sage Bromax

• 4wd Pts: 15302
    • 2015 Pro-4XM6 Silver
Liberty Station is certainly closer for me to get home when we are done.
“I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.” ― Robert A. Heinlein

knightrider

• Administrator
  • 4wd Pts: 227
    • 2016 Pro4x
It's further for me but they have a few different places inside to eat and normally the parking lot is not too full, more importantly it's near the coast so it's cool for Eric's Nordic needs
Jordan - K6XTE
2012 Knight Armor Xterra Pro-4X - Sold :(
2016 GunMetal Frontier Pro-4X with AT Summit

OffRdX

• 4wd Pts: 6
I might actually be able to make it.  I probably just spoke too soon, work has a way of changing my plans for me. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jayrat

• 4wd Pts: -668
  • FLBLFY
    • 2013 X
Whatever works >:D
You can pick your nose & you can pick your friends,   But you can't wipe your friends under the couch

Celt

• 4wd Pts: -20000
  • What this World Needs Is A Few More Rednecks.
It's further for me but they have a few different places inside to eat and normally the parking lot is not too full, more importantly it's near the coast so it's cool for Eric's Nordic needs

Amen!
Isaiah 6:8

JFanaselle

• BOD
  • 4wd Pts: 12000
    • 2010 Xterra S 4x4
Looks like it's settled knightrider... official change of venue to Liberty Station.  8) See you guys on Thursday! (PS - you better show up Celt, since this whole change was for you! haha)

Celt

Looks like it's settled knightrider... official change of venue to Liberty Station.  8) See you guys on Thursday! (PS - you better show up Celt, since this whole change was for you! haha)

Hey with places like "Mastiff Sausage Co" "Liberty Meat Shop & Deli" "Stuffed" and "Roast" what could go wrong? It's a meat eaters virtual paradise. Enough to make any leaf-eater run for the hills with their messenger bag flappin in the wind against their skinny jeans. This is a good choice I'm thinkin, BRING THE BEEF!

FrankB

Hey with places like "Mastiff Sausage Co" "Liberty Meat Shop & Deli" "Stuffed" and "Roast" what could go wrong? It's a meat eaters virtual paradise. Enough to make any leaf-eater run for the hills with their messenger bag flappin in the wind against their skinny jeans. This is a good choice I'm thinkin, BRING THE BEEF!

Liberty Public Market is a great place to eat.  I go there fairly often.  Huge selection to choose from.  In addition to the ones Eric mentioned above, the Argentine empanadas are really good, and so are the fish tacos at Cecilia's (yes, I know that is not really meat).  Also not to be missed, if you need some caffeine, is a glass of nitro cold brew at West Bean Coffee.  It's like having a Guinness, except with caffeine instead of alcohol.  Really good.

Southbound traffic on I-15 sucks that time of evening, but I hope to be there anyway.

Celt

Frank, jump across the 56 to S/B I-5, it's a little better than the 15 to the 8 maybe?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 04:24:03 PM by Celt »

Ghost65

• Old-Schooler
  • 4wd Pts: -476
    • 2019 Ready Mix Taco
I will be there...see you gents at 5:30??
KD6DCI

Once again, I must state for the record: We are not a club, we are enablers for your addiction.

Sage Bromax

• 4wd Pts: 15302
    • 2015 Pro-4XM6 Silver
I'll be there.  Is there a particular spot or lot?  Liberty Station is a big place.
“I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.” ― Robert A. Heinlein

Celt

I will be there...see you gents at 5:30??

Sounds about right to me.

Celt

I'll be there.  Is there a particular spot or lot?  Liberty Station is a big place.

Last and only time I was there was about 9 years ago during the night so that's a very good question.