Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: My 2006 X  (Read 4589 times)

surfxterra

• 4wd Pts: 1
My 2006 X
« on: August 22, 2014, 08:13:12 AM »
hey guys just wanted to share my 2006 X

- off road
- upgraded wheels to 265/70/17
- Bilstein 5100 on all four corners
- upgrade in dash touch screen
- back up camera

looking to do

- AT tires
- UCA
- Coilover
- leaf pack
- Shackles
- rear bumper
- high lift
- LED light bar
- have fun

JFanaselle

• BOD
  • 4wd Pts: 12000
    • 2010 Xterra S 4x4
Re: My 2006 X
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 02:03:50 PM »
Great looking rig.

Let me know if you're ever looking to hit up some local wheeling and have any good spots in mind. I'm pretty inexperienced myself but have been working on growing my skills.  8)

I'm starting to exhaust all of my local spots - I've explored just about every dirt road around me, and now I'm just looking for some more adventerous trips without having to drive hours to get there first. Unfortunately, we're pretty limited w/o driving up to Holcomb Valley, down to Anza Borrego or out to the Mojave.

Celt

• 4wd Pts: -20000
  • What this World Needs Is A Few More Rednecks.
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 02:24:46 PM »
 You know there is people on this board that can fix that for ya right?      ;)
Isaiah 6:8

surfxterra

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 03:49:14 PM »
You know there is people on this board that can fix that for ya right?      ;)

yes I need all the help I can get. I really need to get tires before anything.

surfxterra

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2014, 03:49:50 PM »
Great looking rig.

Let me know if you're ever looking to hit up some local wheeling and have any good spots in mind. I'm pretty inexperienced myself but have been working on growing my skills.  8)

I'm starting to exhaust all of my local spots - I've explored just about every dirt road around me, and now I'm just looking for some more adventerous trips without having to drive hours to get there first. Unfortunately, we're pretty limited w/o driving up to Holcomb Valley, down to Anza Borrego or out to the Mojave.

what area do you live in?

2013nick

• 4wd Pts: 5
    • 2013 xterra S 4x4
Re:
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2014, 05:47:02 PM »
Have either you surf or jfanaselle been up to Santiago peak? Defiantly my favorite off road afternoon trip and odds are if you are anywhere south of corona or north of temecula there is a trail head damn near your backyard.

JFanaselle

• BOD
  • 4wd Pts: 12000
    • 2010 Xterra S 4x4
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2014, 10:44:46 PM »
Surf - I live in Murrieta, about 30 miles south of Riverside. I'm not too sure what's between us, but the Idyllwild area has some great roads and trails that I'm dying to explore. Not sure if you saw Motorpig77's post, but he's putting together a run to that area for 10/18. You should definitely come along if you can!

Nick - I've been to Santiago peak before, but not in my Xterra. I've seen a couple of your trip reports using Indian Truck Trail. I've been up that way once using ITT, and once using North Main Divide from Ortega Highway. Never have been up from the Bedford Motorway side, although I'd love to give it a try one day. I've also never explored anywhere north of the peak (towards Sierra peak). That's on my short list, too. :)

2013nick

• 4wd Pts: 5
    • 2013 xterra S 4x4
Re:
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2014, 04:24:32 PM »
I havnt gone north from the peak either, I have been toying with the idea of taking some ppl next time we head up there. Also there are a few very small trails in riverside/rubido area

surfxterra

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2014, 12:18:34 PM »
nice guys. ive tackled all the trails on my enduro motorcycle but have yet to in the xterra. i want to get tires and rock sliders before i really hit to many trails as i want to still have a clean DD haha.