Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Mojave Rd (Winter Version) Hotel accomodations  (Read 3549 times)

Celt

• 4wd Pts: -20000
  • What this World Needs Is A Few More Rednecks.
Mojave Rd (Winter Version) Hotel accomodations
« on: December 13, 2015, 11:53:41 AM »
I decided to add this in a separate link because I wasn't sure that those attending saw it in the main thread topic. If you already have room accommodations no need to go back and do anything this is just to make sure nobody misses the boat.

Ok guys I got the reservations set up. There is a link to click on or you can call in with the listed code. On the link make sure you select the right date (01/17/16) so the reservation will be made. If you want to stay longer it's up to you. We can book as many rooms as necessary so hopefully everyone will take advantage of this. I will contact their security and Laughlin PD to see if we can't get a little extra love there for our vehicles in the parking lot. If you have any issues with the group rates etc, please contact me on here, PM or by phone as the manager handling this wanted me to contact her directly. So without further adieu book away.

http://www.totalrewards.com/hotel-reservations?propCode=LAU&groupCode=L01SCX6

For guests that prefer to phone in their reservations, they may call our Reservation Center at 866-781-9572 to secure a reservation in your group block.  Callers must use your group code to identify the group, L01SCX6.  The name of your group is SCCX.

Please note that you and your guests may make reservations in the block at group rate until 01/03/2016.  After that time, the group rate will be offered based on hotel availability only. 
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 11:56:02 AM by Celt »
Isaiah 6:8

Alex

• 4wd Pts: 25
Re: Mojave Rd (Winter Version) Hotel accomodations
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2015, 01:39:47 PM »
And just to add on that it looks like most are booking North tower rooms.
They updated the listing to only show the North tower rooms.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 01:49:14 PM by Alex »

Celt

• 4wd Pts: -20000
  • What this World Needs Is A Few More Rednecks.
Re: Mojave Rd (Winter Version) Hotel accomodations
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2015, 11:28:43 AM »
And just to add on that it looks like most are booking North tower rooms.
They updated the listing to only show the North tower rooms.

I believe that's what they initially set it up for and you can upgrade to larger rooms or some kinda such from there if you had a mind to.
Isaiah 6:8