Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Pinyon Mountain  (Read 3480 times)

Celt

• 4wd Pts: -20000
  • What this World Needs Is A Few More Rednecks.
Pinyon Mountain
« on: May 15, 2016, 05:44:20 PM »
  Anyone interested in running Pinyon Mtn with me Saturday 21st? on a quick day trip. It's about 1.40 minutes drive from San Diego near Box Canyon in Earthquake Valley by Butterfield just past Scissors Crossing. I put a couple YouTube links below to let you know what it's going to be like. I'll be glad to spot anyone through the squeeze or Heart Attack Hill, but cannot be responsible if you get some trail modifications. Sooooo, how about it? Green Goon, Riz and the rest of you usual suspects....?...?

Don't blame me for the dorky YouTube music and comments but they show the three biggest obstacles on the trail.

Isaiah 6:8

Riz98

• 4wd Pts: 8
  • PBR ASAP
    • 2002 Nissan Xterra
Re: Pinyon Mountain
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2016, 11:38:10 AM »
Looks like a fun trail with some body damage possible through the Squeeze.  My parents are flying in tomorrow so I'll be busy this weekend otherwise I will be down to go.

GreenGoon

• 4wd Pts: 38
    • SAS'd 2000 X
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2016, 01:54:40 PM »
Looks really fun. The squeeze looks like it'd be nice for a narrow Gen 1. We're replacing some gaskets on the Goon right now and I don't think we'll have her done by this weekend.
WE6DGR

Celt

• 4wd Pts: -20000
  • What this World Needs Is A Few More Rednecks.
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2016, 08:11:59 PM »
Looks really fun. The squeeze looks like it'd be nice for a narrow Gen 1. We're replacing some gaskets on the Goon right now and I don't think we'll have her done by this weekend.

It's too bad you guys can't go. I'm trying to get down there before it gets too darn hot. I think the 1st gens can get through easily enough.
Isaiah 6:8