Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: CANVAZ 2015  (Read 15823 times)

Clifford3200

• 4wd Pts: 1
Re: CANVAZ 2015
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2015, 09:49:42 PM »
Nice photos Chantel.  Thanks for taking the time to post on the SCCX site.  You were amazing on the trails with only 2WD :o

Way cool dog too.  Mine is too retarded to come along.

Thank you, I've had to learn quickly how to handle the 2WD on trails and such. As for posting, of course :) thanks for the invite here.

Oreo had a blast. I'll be honest, that was the best she has ever behaved, so I was definitely just as impressed as some of you were. She doesn't see me often and after so many days together, the first night apart again (Sunday) she cried all throughout the night.

I think it's pretty cool we took a 2wd all the way to the Pontiac.

I think it's pretty cool we took a 2wd all the way to the Pontiac.
In point of fact, her rig is a oe-wheel drive, as it doesn't have a rear locker or limited slip diff. She did an outstanding job and it was great to have her along.

Thank you guys for the supporting validations all throughout the trails and now. While I enjoy being the odd ball and rarity with my 2WD I would love to beef it up a bit more to become a little less dependant lol. I also appreciate the patience that each of you had with me and the extra steps necessary for me to overcome those obstacles. I know that the decision to bring a 2WD along had to be unanimous so I hope you all know how grateful I am to have been able to join. Thank you all.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 09:53:08 PM by Clifford3200 »
2007 Xterra S
"Do not misunderstand me danger is very real but fear is a choice."

Celt

• 4wd Pts: -20000
  • What this World Needs Is A Few More Rednecks.
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2015, 10:03:19 PM »
Clifford...

What you are going to find with this group is they will go out of their way to help folks out and get them safely on the trails and back home again. Over time I have forged many solid friendships with this group. Other than running a trail that is going to break your vehicle or get you hurt, most seem willing to help you push your rig along to help you learn it's capabilities. This is a great bunch of folks with lots of experience and are willing to accept more folks into the "Not-A-Club" that we have.
Isaiah 6:8

Clifford3200

« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2015, 11:32:09 PM »
Clifford...

What you are going to find with this group is they will go out of their way to help folks out and get them safely on the trails and back home again. Over time I have forged many solid friendships with this group. Other than running a trail that is going to break your vehicle or get you hurt, most seem willing to help you push your rig along to help you learn it's capabilities. This is a great bunch of folks with lots of experience and are willing to accept more folks into the "Not-A-Club" that we have.

Yes, I have definitely noticed, you guys are nothing shy of downright incredible
2007 Xterra S

TerraX

• 4wd Pts: 0
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2015, 11:58:18 PM »
Yea very bummed out I missed this :'(
"Shit Creek survivor"
       No paddle!

knightrider

• Administrator
  • 4wd Pts: 227
    • 2016 Pro4x
Re: Re:
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2015, 08:59:18 PM »
I'm sorry, WHAT? ? ? ?
I was informed of this tonight at the food truck meet tonight and thought I should clarify.

I was in fact speaking of the Lexus that had no business being on a trail, with friends that would leave them behind and not make sure they made it out OK. 

From everything I have seen(pictures) and heard(stories) you and Clifford handled yourselves just fine and have every right to be out on the trails in your appropriate vehicle.  :)
Jordan - K6XTE
2012 Knight Armor Xterra Pro-4X - Sold :(
2016 GunMetal Frontier Pro-4X with AT Summit

Jayrat

• 4wd Pts: -668
  • FLBLFY
    • 2013 X
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2015, 09:24:09 PM »
I was informed of this tonight at the food truck meet tonight and thought I should clarify.

I was in fact speaking of the Lexus that had no business being on a trail, with friends that would leave them behind and not make sure they made it out OK. 

From everything I have seen(pictures) and heard(stories) you and Clifford handled yourselves just fine and have every right to be out on the trails in your appropriate vehicle.  :)
LOL >:D
You can pick your nose & you can pick your friends,   But you can't wipe your friends under the couch

Celt

• 4wd Pts: -20000
  • What this World Needs Is A Few More Rednecks.
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2015, 10:30:39 PM »

Well I thought it was a pretty funny conversation along with the haul vs. bury your poop discussions that gained a lot of traction along the way tonight.
Isaiah 6:8

Clifford3200

« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2015, 10:17:13 PM »

Thank you, Hammer had clarified earlier. But thank you for verifying. :)
2007 Xterra S